Saturday 18 February 2017

To him


I am already in love with you darling
My inner voice is screaming loudly and telling you
"I love you"
Hey how are you doing please take care of yourself.
I will meet you soon and I will take care of you.
I am happily spending my singlehood with no worries of flirting with someone else
Because you should be my first love and the last one .
I treasure my love for you in a safety locker that will be yours one day .
Don't you think about me ? If not think because I will be your future wife.
work hard for our better life , we should live peacefully....
Where ever you live I will be yours one day
I will meet you soon darling

Yours
Future wife



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Brother

Big namaste for my Moms first and favourite kid and Dads hero. Only I know how you torment me idiot. I feel envious of you , Because mom a...